Welcome to the Beauty Companies Association.
The BCA stands for a strong, professional industry and seeks to assist its members adapt to this constantly evolving industry and new business challenges.
It brings members together, leveraging their purchasing power and influencing service providers and other organisations whose activity can help us develop the industry positively. This creates benefits for individuals, companies and the industry as a whole.
Members are able to share knowledge, get their views heard and compare experiences through the open forum provided by this not-for-profit association. Meetings provide the opportunity for networking with competitors, colleagues and key industry figures to gain informed insight and knowledge highly relevant to you and your business.
BCA events are being developed to include useful industry forums, networking opportunities and also seminars that can provide you with the industry-specific information you need to develop yourself and your business.
BCA membership is a seal of quality that you are committed to being a reputable and reliable supplier within the professional beauty industry.
- BCA Affiliate members offer excellent member rates and discounts for the major trade exhibitions, magazines, design and print services you rely on to help build your sales and profile.
- BCA is also a useful resource for finding member-recommended, new suppliers so your business can benefit from better buying of stand building, trade insurance, promotional sourcing, etc.
- Additonally we have recently developed the BCA Buying Portal www.bcaportal.co.uk, bringing multiple benefits to our membership
As a BCA member you also enjoy :
- Legal helpline for all commercial legal queries
- HR helpline for queries on HR law
- Health & Safety helpline
- Information on national/international legal and regulatory changes that may affect your business.
The BCA represents a new era in the professional beauty industry and shows, when we work together, what can be achieved.